Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT)
- Conducting Japanese Language Classes.
- Communicate with clients/students regarding class purpose.
- Translating students documents for Japan Immigration.
- Prepare students for School and Embassy Interview.
- Update daily teaching related activities.
- Assist other team members for student related activities.
- Communicate with students face to face or over phone regarding their class related
- Any other related work assigned by the management.
- Graduate/ Masters in the relevant field.
- Minimum one year experience in the relevant field.
- Age 30 to 45 year(s).
- Excellent communication skill both in Japanese.
- Excellent communication skill both in Bengali & English.
- Willingness to work independently with self-direction.
- Willing to work as an active team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Terms and Conditions:
- Japanese language Teacher His/her initial salary will be negotiable
- He will be given per year 02 times festival bonus after his probation period.
- As per policy.
Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT) is a Japan based Education service and Recruitment service providing company who helps Bangledeshi students to attain their career and educational aspirations in abroad. It is basically a joint venture between Daffodil Group and Bangla Business Partners Japan (BBPJ).
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- In addition, you can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Japanese Language Teacher
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Union Heights, Level 8, Panthapath, Dhaka 1215
Published: 30 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 12 Aug 2018
Age: 30 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 0 Years