Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT)
- Monitor staff activities and supervise them for getting highest output.
- Manage the whole office and maintain good work environment.
- Set goals and plan to achieve on time.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and maintaining a safe,
- secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth
- Plan to generate revenue from the present and future activities of the company.
- Consider the company reputation for making any kind of decisions.
- Work on revenue generation, company growth and goodwill.
- Communicate with the Company Management and Head office for business
- and any other decisions.
- Maintain good relation with employees and clients.
- Provide appropriate help and recommendation based on interview/test results.
- Conducting seminars/workshop/job fair.
- Assessing students/clients' personal characteristics, skills and interests via
- phone call, one-to-one interviews and/or group sessions.
- Help students/clients to solve problems and manage their own careers.
- Daily report to the higher management.
- Any other related work assigned by the management.
- Masters in any discipline and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Minimum two to five years experiences in the relevant field.
- Age limit 30-35 years.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is related on communication with the students, colleagues and authorities.
- Must be able to work on a tight schedule while still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Terms and Conditions:
- His/hers initial salary will be negotiable.
- He / She will be given per year 02 times festival bonus after probation period.
- As per policy.
Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT) is a Japan based Education service and Recruitment service providing company who helps Bangledeshi students to attain their career and educational aspirations in abroad. It is basically a joint venture between Daffodil Group and Bangla Business Partners Japan (BBPJ).
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- In addition, you can send your updated CV to email@example.com In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Assistant Manager, Operations and Marketing
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Union Heights, Level 8, Panthapath, Dhaka 1215
Published: 30 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 12 Aug 2018
Age: 30 - 33 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years