Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT)
- Must oversee all aspects of the visa and immigration service and ensure that the operation runs smoothly.
- He / She must administer the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the school/government/embassy/immigration.
- He / She must ensure that all of the documents submitted by the students are thoroughly checked and verified and prepared other documents if necessary.
- He / She must prepare all documents’ sample and communicate school/college/university requirements to students, colleagues or authorities.
- He / She must maintain strong working relationships with all students and colleagues.
- He / She must be able to help the students to prepare relevant documents and constantly monitor documents’ status to the meet-up submission deadline.
- He / She must take full responsibility for all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Any others related work assigned by the management
- Masters in any discipline and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Minimum two to five years experiences in the relevant field.
- Age limit 30-35 years.
- Must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures
- Must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is related on communication with the students, colleagues and authorities.
- Must be able to work to tight schedule while still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Terms and Conditions:
- His/her probation period will be based on satisfactory performance.
- His/hers initial salary will be negotiable
- He / She will be given per year 02 times festival bonus after probation period.
- As per policy.
Daffodil Japan IT Ltd. (DJIT) is a Japan based Education service and Recruitment service providing company who helps Bangledeshi students to attain their career and educational aspirations in abroad. It is basically a joint venture between Daffodil Group and Bangla Business Partners Japan (BBPJ).
- Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online opening Job Seeker Account at www.skill.jobs
- Please completely fill-up your profile and upload your cv to your Job Seeker Account
- In addition, you can send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org In mail subject please mention the position like; Application for "Assistant Manager, Department of Visa Processing
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Union Heights, Level 8, Panthapath, Dhaka 1215
Published: 30 Jul 2018 | Deadline: 12 Aug 2018
Age: 30 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years